Beatport link error: This user doesn't have a valid link subscription.

I recently subscribe to Beatport Link now that its been added to Djay Pro 2 and I’m unable to connect to my beatport account. Im running on a MacBook Pro 2019 on tha lastest Djay Pro 2 version and i choose the Beatport Link Pro package.

Everytime i tried, i got the same error message:  This user doesn’t have a valid link subscription.

Hi, Thank you gor getting in touch. Could you share an exemplary screenshot of the error? Also which subscription of Beatport are you two using?

1 Like

Beatport Link Pro

Hi Bruno,  I am experiencing exactly the same issue MB Pro late 2017 and DJ Pro2.   I am getting the distinct impression that very little UI/Beta testing for any of the new Tidal, SoundCloud or Beatport apps.We seem to be doing ‘Live Testing’.

Hi Algoriddim Team…if you want specific /general user testing to be completed, asking your loyal users would be more useful than this rather hit and miss approach, which is causing significant reliability issues. Frustrated users will sadly be forced to look elsewhere for a more stable and reliable platform.

Happy to help.

DF