Beatport Link Offline Locker Crashes

Djay crashes every time I add a track to my Beatport Link Offline Locker. This happens in both the Beatport source and the My Library source. The track does get added to the locker, but I have to relaunch djay for every song added though.

djay 4.1.5
iPad Air 4
Reloop Ready
iOS 16.3.1
Beatport Link Professional Subscription

Hey @Slak_Jaw ,

Thanks for reporting this and for providing your specs together with a description of the issue.

I will be looking into this with the help of our Testing Team to see if we can reproduce the issue on our end and follow up with you as soon as possible.

In the meantime, thanks for your collaboration and your awesome contributions to the Community!

1 Like

Hey @Cam_A,

I updated to djay ver 4.1.6 and the problem still exists.

Also 4.1.6 has introduced a new problem with Beatport.

1. Djay consistently crashes now when using Automix with Beatport songs.
  2. The crash occurs when the Automix transition to a new Beatport song starts.
  3. This crash does not happen when using SoundCloud or with songs stored on the iPad.
  4. Also the crash does not happen with my 4.1.6 Beta/Test Flight version of djay.
  5. So, I believe this crash is also related to the Beatport offline locker because my Beta version of djay does not have the same large offline locker that my main version of djay has.

Hey @Slak_Jaw ,

Thanks for writing and sharing an update on the latest developments of your end.

I have now also reported the new issue you’ve posted about, and can confirm the Dev Team is actively investigating this, together with what I had previously reported as per your feedback.

I’ll keep you posted as soon as I hear back!

1 Like

Okay, thanks for the update @Cam_A

1 Like

@Cam_A I’m assuming this has been resolved with the recent 4.1.7 update?

1 Like

Hey @Slak_Jaw ,

Thank you for following up on this one.

Apologies for the late reply, as I was OOO until today.

Yes, that is correct: the Beatport Offline Locker crashes should be fixed in the latest (4.1.7) update.

Cheers!

1 Like