Beatsource Duplicating Playlists

Is there a reason that Beatsource playlists are duplicated? I tried emptying my offline locker, deleting all playlists from my Beatsource account, and starting over to no avail. If I create a playlist or subscribe to a playlist it shows twice in DJ Pro AI Neural Mix for Mac.

Hi @djgdiddy,

Thanks for reaching out, and sorry to hear about the Beatsource playlists duplicating. I haven’t been able to reproduce the issue on our devices here.

So we can take a closer look into this, could you please tell me the following:

1. What device are you currently using?
  2. Which OS version is running on your device?
  3. Which djay version are you using? (If you are using an iOS/ Android device, please open the djay settings and scroll down to determine the version number.)
  4. Please explain step-by-step the issue you are experiencing, what you expect to happen, and what actually happens. For example, do you have djay open at the same time as you’re adding playlists on the Beatsource web interface, or does this occur later when you launch djay?

Thanks in advance for the information.

I think the problem is that they automatically make a list, but most do it twice.

Hi Emily. Thanks for the reply and offer to help. I am using MacOS Monterey version 12.1. This week the app store suggested an update for DJay Pro AI, so I updated to version 3.1.9, and I no longer have duplicates in the Beatsource playlists. So whatever the glitch was, it does seem to be resolved now that I’m running the latest version of the software. Thanks again for offering to help me figure it out!

2 Likes

Thanks for keeping us updated. I’m glad to hear the update seems to have solved the issue. Please feel free to reach out any time if you have any questions or additional feedback. Happy mixing! :musical_note:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.