Bluetooth drop out

Hi,
Been having issue with the ddj 200 recently.
Getting disconnected on bluetooth connection, no idea what going on. Been happening to both my iPad Pro and my iPhone 11.
I have updated IOS to recent 14.2.
Is anyone having same issue?
Any fix on this problem.
Thanks in advance
Rolly

Hi Rolly,

Thanks for letting us know about the Bluetooth dropping out with the DDJ-200.

This is an issue our team is aware of and has been confirmed to be a bug in iOS 14.2. We have also confirmed that this should be fixed with the next iOS update (iOS 14.3). We kindly ask for your patience and understanding in the meantime.

I’ll keep you updated as soon as we have confirmed this is fixed. If you have any other questions, please let me know. I’m happy to help.

Running the djay pro app with the pioneer DDJ-200 controller via bluetooth, every now and then it disconnects the controller from the ipad or phone. The controller can be reconnected by restarting the app, so don’t know if its the app or the mixer.

Note: has been happening more as I use the turn wheels and crossfader, not sure if that means anything.

Has anyone else had this issue with the DDJ-200’s and does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this?

Cheers

Hi @Omargod,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I’ve moved your post to this already existing topic thread as it is the same issue. As I stated above, this is an issue our team is aware of and has been confirmed to be a bug in iOS 14.2. We have also confirmed that this should be fixed with the next iOS update (iOS 14.3).

I’ll update this topic thread once we’ve confirmed this is fixed.

Unfortunately this update did not solve my problem. I’m using an iphone xr and DDJ-200. ios 14.2/djay pro. I have confirmed with multiple iphones and multiple ddj 200s that the controller simply disconnects either randomly or when certain controls are triggered, such as moving both jog wheels at the same time. There remains no way to reconnect once this disconnect has occurred until the app is closed and reopened and the controller is restarted.

Hi @codysteinberg,

Thanks for reporting this issue in our community. I’ve moved your post to this already existing topic thread to better track the issue. Please note this is a different problem from the crash topic you originally posted on.

As this should be fixed with the next iOS update (iOS 14.3), I’ll keep you posted when we’ve confirmed this issue is fixed.

:headphones: Just following up on this issue - I’m happy to share that this should be fixed now with the release of iOS 14.3. Please update your iOS when you get a chance.

If any issues persist, please let us know. Otherwise, thanks again for bringing this to our attention and for your patience!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.