Blurry Interface on iMac 5K

Just noticed the knobs, slides, switches, as well as the algoriddim logo at the top / NEURALMIX logo in the middle look fuzzy even in full screen mode. Pro subscription active, thus unrelated to any limitations of the free version.

Hi @Alex_N7,

Thanks for reporting this to us.

Could you please tell us:

• What macOS version do you have installed on your iMac?
  • What djay version are you currently using?
  • Are you only using the iMac screen or do you have other monitors connected?

Hope to hear from you again. I’m sure we’ll find a solution to this.

Cheers, G

They also look fuzzy on my iMac (M1 2021). It’s not really bad but the text is noticeable more crisp than the buttons/sliders. It looks as if there is a slight blur applied to the buttons.

macOS Monterey version 12.1
(24-inch, M1, 2021)

djay version 3.1.9

using imac screen (full-screen mode)

Do Algoriddim staff even read this? No response whatsoever.

Hi @Alex_N7, we’re investigating this. Could you please give us the additional information about your iMac?

Thanks in advance.

Sure: iMac 27-Inch "Core i5" 3.4 (5K, Mid-2017) Specs (Retina 5K, Mid-2017, MNE92LL/A, iMac18,3, A1419, 3070): EveryMac.com

Hey guys @Alex_N7 @gloi,

Could you please share a screenshot of your entire screen so we can check how it looks?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers, G

I hope you can make it out in this screenshot but basically every element that is not text (buttons and other graphics) is a bit fuzzy. Its very noticeable next to the crisp text.

hmm ok so that PNG was processed by this forum in a jpeg and with the artifacts that it made by compressing the image you can’t really tell the difference anymore

here is a link to download the PNG screenshot

screenshot PNG

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.