Bought Djay PRO but on Mac it keeps asking to start a free trial

Hello everyone,
I have bought from the App Store Djay AI PRO and it starts fine on my iPhone. On the Mac instead everytime I start it it shows me an overlay window inviting me to sign-up and buy or to start a free trial. This happens even when I open Djay from my App Store list of purchased apps.

Question: How do I get to have the Mac version run in PRO mode like it should?

Many thanks
Robin

Is the Mac a seperate purchase?

@RobinGood

Iā€™m not 100% on the Mac version but on iOS and iPadOS at the point where the overlay appears and invites you to purchase etc, there may be another option in smaller text that says ā€œRestore previous purchaseā€ or ā€œRestore subscriptionā€, I canā€™t remember the exact wordingā€¦

As long as your Mac is using the same AppleID as the iPhone then restoring previous purchase should hopefully do the trick.

@LaidbackFred

The app is now universal across all the Apple OSā€™s and one sub covers you for all iterations of it.

1 Like

Make sure youā€˜re using the correct software. Just recently, ā€ždjay Pro AIā€œ has been released for macOS. The subscription probably only works with that one, not with ā€ždjay Pro 2ā€œ or another old version.

Thank you Sootee. That ā€œrestore purchasesā€ did the trick.
Much appreciated.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.