Bring back stability!

I’ve been using DJay on the iPad for over 10 years now and it’s only in the past 12-18 months that stability has ever been an issue. It’s got to the point where I always have to have my backup rig setup on standby just in case my main rig hangs or crashes or misbehaves.

Stability is THE most important feature that every DJ needs. Please can you make this your number one priority when testing each new release!

I cannot confirm this experience, but it certainly depends on the individual configuration. There is no guarantee with any product, there are simply too many variables. But apart from that, a backup should always be ready for use - otherwise you could do without it.

1 Like

Yeah hopefully the next update fixes the issues I have currently with my djay crashing on my iPad🙏

1 Like

Hi everyone,

As a reminder, please message us via the “Contact Support” button in djay for iOS’s settings menu when you experience a crash.

This will allow us to look up any possible crash reports from djay on your device so we can further investigate your issue.

Have a nice day!

1 Like