Browse all folders and subfolders at once

Would it be possible to add recursive browsing for Finder folders? Eg showing files in the main folder and all its subfolders in the browser? I have tracks organized over 30 years in folders and subfolders and when djing open-format just want to see them all at one time often. They are organized many ways, not just like the example below.

Alternatively, there could be a keyword search “files” with folders as target and it could bring up all files within the main folder and subfolder in the browser. This is the way Finder does it. Or multi-select folders. Maybe there is a way with search operators, but I’m not seeing it?

Djay is so good at beat grid for old off the grid stuff and I want to get on it fully. Currently though, this is super limiting to stay locked in and picking new tracks when djing on the edge… it’s almost the only thing keeping me more on other software.

Example structure (I know Djay finds key/bpm, but I have many genre subgenre folders Etc):

_Key A main folder
_ Under 100 bpm
_100 to 116 bpm
- 117 to 129 bpm
_ 130 and up

Thanks for the suggestion @deepspace. I have forwarded this to the dev team for consideration.

1 Like