Got a big problem.
Bought a buddy controller for using with my IPad Pro 12.9” 1st generation ans the listest DJ Pro AI Version.
Connection is stable but I Pad does not charge fast enough, battery is empty after 3 hours.
Is the Buddy compatible with the first IPad Pro 12.9"? I Used different Power Supplies from 12 - 30W
I bought an Apple adapter and different USB cables with two USB A connectors on each side, but then have no more data exchange.
Are there any known issues with this not charging?
I am wondering if the buddy can even pass enough power to the ipad?
Can anyone help me here?
Thanks in advance!
@Sri follow this procedure in order:
- Disconnect all adapters and cables from the iPad.
- Restart the iPad and launch the djay app.
- Connect just the genuine Apple Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter to the iPad. Don’t use a 3rd party adapter - many of these cheap adapters don’t work.
- Connect your iPad charger to the charging port on the Apple Camera Adapter above and confirm that it is charging. If it’s charging, proceed to next step. If not try a different charger and cables until it works.
- Now connect a USB-A to USB-B cable to the adapter and the Reloop Buddy. This is the type of cable normally used for a printer with square type connector on one end and normal USB-A on the other.
- Make sure the switch on the side of the Buddy is set to the PC position, not it iOS position.
That should do the trick.