Bug crash with Hercules Djcontrol Mix Bluetooth

ENGLISH TRANSLATION:
Good evening after several tests I have a problem with the application when I use my Hercules Djcontrol Mix Bluetooth controller…
After several minutes of use, the application crashes when I use the effects, cue and other controller pads…?
I just tested without the controller connected and no more crashes…
What is the problem please :pray:t3: ??

ORIGINAL POST:
Bonsoir après plusieurs test j’ai un problème avec l’application quand j’utilise mon controller Hercules Djcontrol Mix Bluetooth…
Après plusieurs minute d’utilisation l’application crash quand j’utilise les effets ,Cue et autres Pad du controller…?
Je viens de testé sans le controller connecter et plus de crash…
Quel est le problème please :pray:t3: ??
Thank you

Hi @Chanterie_Julien, in the future please translate your posts to English before posting. Thanks!

The support team has received your support request through the app and is investigating further.

ENGLISH TRANSLATION:
Good morning
I currently have a bug with the application…
On the ninth generation iPad, the app crashes without warning after several minutes of use…
I use a Hercule djControlMix Bluetooth controller…
Can you help me resolve the issue?
Is this due to the last Update…
Thanks in advance

ORIGINAL POST:
Bonjour
J’ai actuellement un bug avec l’application…
Sur iPad neuvième génération, l’appli crash sans prévenir au bout de plusieurs minutes d’utilisation…
J’utilise un contrôleur Hercule djControlMix en Bluetooth…
Pouvez-vous m’aider à résoudre le souci ?
Est-ce dû à la dernière Mise jour…
Merci d’avance🙏🏼

Hi @Chanterie_Julien, I’ve merged your other topic with this one as they appear to be the same issue. In the future, please do not make multiple topics for the same issue as this makes it more difficult for us to track issues and provide support efficiently. Thanks!

I have some suggestions for you to try while you are waiting for feedback from the official support team.

1. Turn OFF Bluetooth on your iPad.
  2. Close djay Pro.
  3. Update your iPad to the latest iOS version.
  4. Update djay Pro to the latest version.
  5. Perform a Forced Restart of your iPad (Force restart iPad - Apple Support)
  6. Open djay Pro, turn Bluetooth ON and reconnect the DJControl Mix.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.