Bug in Sync Mode

Hey,

I’m having a bug with the Syncing and Beat Matching with DJ Pro AI Version 3.1.13.

In previous versions, the Sync button would change the speed of the track that it’s selected on.

I.e. if I have a track playing at 128 and another loading at 125, I can choose which speed I want to continue with by choosing which track to sync. If I sync the faster track it will slow down to 125, but if I sync on the other side it speeds up to 128.

On this new version I’m finding this function is different, and it makes it harder to build the set I want.

I’m finding at times that when I click a slower track, it will slow the other track down to match it.

I’ve found a work around, which is that when I change my preferences to Sync Type BMP only, the sync works as it used to (changing the speed of the track that I select).

Problem being, that I quite like the Sync BMP and Beats function!! So during my set I’m going in an out of preferences to toggle between these Sync Types, to sync the track I want, and then reset to beat matching as well.

Are you following!!?? haha

Look, as far as I can tell this is just a bug - I can’t imagine why you’d remove the ability to choose which track changes speed.

If there’s anything you can do to help I’d be very appreciative!!

Cheers, BB

Hi @BBBV,

Thanks for reaching out about this, and welcome to our Community!

From what you’ve described, it sounds like Sync is working as expected in djay, and the changes in BPM are dependent on the Master Deck at the time of syncing.

You may find this FAQ helpful:

That said, if you still feel like there’s a bug here, could you please record a video of the sync bug occurring and either share a link to the video on this thread, or drop it here? Just let me know when you’ve done so, and then I can further troubleshoot this with you.

Thanks in advance for the additional information!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.