Bug with SoundCloud Favourites Playlist

My SoundCloud favourites playlist is not showing all of the tracks in the playlist. The playlist contains 299 tracks, but within DJay it says there are only 100 tracks. When I refresh the playlist all of the tracks are briefly visible then they disappear. I can confirm that this bug existed in the 3.5.3 and 3.5.4 versions of DJay on the iPhone and iPad.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue, is there anyway you have resolved this? I’ve deleted and redownloaded and also logged in and out but nothing’s working

Sorry I haven’t found a good work around. I ended up making a bunch of smaller playlists from within SoundCloud so that I could access all of the tracks.

Hi @Slak_Jaw and @peezy,

Thanks for reaching out about this issue. Sorry to hear about it, but I wanted to let you know that our development team is aware of this and we’re currently investigating. Thanks in advance for your patience and we’ll be in touch again as soon as we have an update.

:headphones: I’m happy to share that this issue is fixed now with the release of djay for iOS version 3.5.5. Please update your app when you get a chance and you should find that your SoundCloud Liked Tracks now show as expected in djay.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention! Have a great weekend ahead. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes