Bug With Tempo Which Is Not Adjusting At All!

I’m having trouble with the bpm it’s stuck on 140 to 145bpm. So it’s unusable even when you adjust the tempo nothing happens and it stays at the same tempo! Any one having the same issue or had the same issue anytime?

1 Like

I have been having this issue for months now… A year to be exact… Even if you write the tempo it refuses to accept… wtf… Im telling it what to do… Its telling me what do? :grinning::grinning::grinning: Adjustments also dont work with long songs 20 minutes… These are Loops joined together for scratching… All aligned… But adjusting to the first beat refuses​:rage::rage::rage:… We need this fixed please!!!

1 Like

Yeah it needs to be sorted as it makes the software unusable…

Hello @Russell_Gooch ,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this. Sorry to hear about these issues with adjusting the tempo in djay.

Could you please tell us the following:

1. What device are you currently using?
  2. Which OS version is running on your device?
  3. Which djay version are you using?
  4. Are you using any controller with djay?
  5. Please describe - step-by-step - how we can reproduce this issue.

Also, could you please get a video of the issue occurring and drop it here? Just let me know when you’ve done so, and then I can further troubleshoot this with you.

@PRO24DJS , to confirm, if this is a different issue compared to the one you reported here, please send us a video of you replicating this issue, so we can take a closer look to your case too.

Thanks in advance!

Hi there thanks for the quick reply…

So far things have gone back to normal, but it started all of the sudden and started on deck 1 and then everything. All my music above 130bpm were just going nuts running at at least 140bpm to 145bpm.

1. I’m using an Apple MacBook Max and I also use an Apple MacBook Pro for mobility.

2. Im using iOS Ventura 13.2.1

3. Djay Pro version is 4.1.6

4. Pioneer DJ DDJ800 or the Pioneer DJ DDJ400

5. To reproduce it I selected two songs one for each deck from SoundCloud, I then went to select the tempo and set it from 140bpm to 130bpm. This then showed on the screen 130bpm but it was running at 140bpm and past 130bpm you could turn the tempo down but you have no idea what the real tempo is. It made the software un usable and of course very frustrating.

The music I’d selected were Photosynthesis, Charisma And Luck, Photosynthesis, Pragmatix, Photosynthesis, What Its All About and Photosynthesis, Dub The Beat (Its a set I was doing for Photosynthesis to send them)

Anyway I hope this helps it may start again if so I’ll be back in touch again.

Best wishes,

Russell Gooch

Same issue…:blush::blush::blush:… Beat alightments and adjustments need a fix… And of course the biggest wish in the forum… Multiple bit grids… Come on guys!

1 Like

Just to also say my 13” MacBook Pro is a new M2 laptop. And my MacBook Max is an M1 Max.

Hi I’ve just sent you a DropBox of the video of my Djay Pro not playing a track to the correct bpm even though it’s selected on the tempo to play it.

Kind regards,

Russell Gooch

Hello… After sending you the video… There is no confirmation if im seeing a bug or something is wrong with my iphone… Since sending the video there has been one update of the application… It doesn’t say whether it has fixed my problem or not… This creates a confusion… Especially when you write that you have fixed various bugs in the update… Without mentioning which bugs … Anyways the bug is still there… Simple songs that start with melodies dont align to the bpm grid… Hope this will be fixed in the next update :blush::blush::blush: