Bpm Alignment shifting during melodies

Im having issues with bpm and alignments… I have realised this usually happens with songs that have melodies at the beginning… Example burner boy - 23… The bpm is correct but the beat alightment is off until the drums come in… At least if the bpm says its 100 it should align everything to 100… Variation are not good and we sound unprofessional trying to bend the tempo everytime i mix…:cry::cry::cry:… Another issue is … if i join this song and its instrumental 2 songs in 1… Aligned well… The beat will also be off… Virtual dj gets this correct serato gets it correct… If not… small adjustments will do the job… Please fix this!

Hello @PRO24DJS ,

Thanks for reaching out about this, and sorry to hear about these issues with BPM aligning/shifting.

Could you please tell us the following:

1. What device are you currently using?
  2. Which OS version is running on your device?
  3. Which djay version are you using?
  4. Are you using any controller with djay?
  5. Please describe - step-by-step - how we can reproduce this issue.

Also, could you please get a video of the issue occurring and drop it here? Just let me know when you’ve done so, and then I can further troubleshoot this with you.

Thanks in advance!

Could you please tell us the following:

1 What device are you currently using?

Iphone xs max

2 Which OS version is running on your device?

3 Which djay version are you using?

4 Are you using any controller with djay?

No …i use dvs system with Pioneer DJM - S7… With phase

5 Please describe - step-by-step - how we can reproduce this issue.

Get burna boys song called 23… Its starts with a melody… The melody is not aligned at the beginning even though the tempo is correct and the drums are aligned… This happens at the start of the song… Many songs with melodic start have this issue… Drop the same song in serato or virualdj… Its well aligned.

Another issue is the beat grid adjust sometimes doesnt work… It doesnt allow for adjustment… its weird… Lines arent moving…

I have sent you two videos to show the bug! Its been there for while now… :pensive::pensive::pensive: