Bugs MacBook cover album

Fix bugs cover album always disappear when I’m on the app

Can you elaborate? What’s the source of your music? Music.app, Files, Tidal? Did it work before? Can you post a screenshot? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Cooljackdj,

Thanks for reaching out about this, and sorry to hear about the cover albums not showing as expected. As mentioned by @djjoejoe :raised_hands:, we’d need a few more details to take a closer look into this for you. Could you please tell us the following:

1. What device are you currently using?
  2. Which OS version is running on your device?
  3. Which djay version are you using?
  4. Please explain step-by-step the issue you are experiencing, what you expect to happen, and what actually happens. For example, what music library source in djay are you using when this occurs? What leads up to the cover album disappearing?
  5. Did this just start happening recently or has it always happened?

Thanks in advance for the additional information. Looking forward to your reply!

I’m running on macOS 13.2 beta 2 app version 4.1.3 the cover photo album who is only showing of couple not showing

Thanks for sharing the information! Could you please tell me if you’re able to switch over to the non-beta version of the current publicly available macOS version (13.1)? If so, do you encounter the same issue when using djay with this macOS version?

Also, could you please send a screenshot or photo of the problem in djay so I can take a closer look at exactly where the album cover photo isn’t showing?

Thanks in advance! :pray:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.