Bunch of suggestion, can we have some feedback

Hey team

we have streamed lot of good ideas as improvements of Djay Pro! I feel that, would be fair communication to getting some feedback about them. We would appreciate something about that, instead just pushing ideas, and we don’t know about nothing. Agree?

I have faced here a 3 years old -a good one- suggestion but still not implemented…shoreless

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @DJ-Z, thanks for sharing your feedback. The dev team considers all of your suggestions carefully and we value all of your ideas. There are many factors such as feasibility, resource availability, and alignment with our product vision that must be taken into consideration before new features can be implemented. While high-voted features are more likely to be prioritized, they are not automatically implemented. Since you’ve been around for a while, you will know as a general rule the dev team does not share roadmaps for new features. This is pretty common practice in the software industry. That being said, the team has been hard at work and several user requests will be implemented in an upcoming major djay release. Please keep the great suggestions coming! Thanks!

Please also refer to the topic below regarding our voting system for more information:

:slight_smile: @Slak_Jaw thats was so official answer you have been posted. The point is, I wanted to spot was - “fair communication” - .

Thanks for your continued feedback @DJ-Z :slight_smile:

I give up, this communications is contra productive!

1 Like

Hi @DJ-Z,

Thank you for your message and your interest in our feature updates. As mentioned in our pinned comment for the Suggestions category, we are unable to share updates on all feature requests, even those with high community votes.

We strive to maintain transparency and respect in our communications and appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Thank you, and have a great day.

1 Like

It is not possible, but I would down-vote this thread. What I see is a very open communication from Algoriddm. A level of openness that, consequently, shows the limitations of cost-effective software development. It is just not possible, at this price point, to issue your private requirements and expect that Algoriddm is going to implement them on demand. If you want that level of service, you need to pay way more for the app, algoriddm would be out of business and you fed-up with the serato’s of this world.

With this, I would like to thank @Slak_Jaw for his commitment to us users. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome @Brainbox. Thanks for the positive feedback.

1 Like

I use my Galaxy S9 Ultra tablet for Djing as it’s tounch screen but it’s limited shame we don’t get the same features.
It’s ok on my Wiindows laptop though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.