Can we create new playlists from Tidal & local library music not just Queue

Can we create new playlists from Tidal & local library music not just Queue + one more iOS
If is not way ?!
I think that will be high productivity for creating new playlists.
Because now the queue option is not remembered it’s gone after play, heard and reorganisations this kind of playlist (for example).:warning:
And one more :construction:
Can we see this update in future
( when we scroll through the playlist and chose a next song to have ability like simple music player and still scroll through the song, I’m saying this because now is not too userfriendly, not comfortable, maybe something like pop up windows)
And thanks for your hard work team.
Good vibrations, one love.

1 Like

hi
funny i just suggest something like your first idea to algoriddim :wink:
hope they add this soon :wink:

1 Like

You can create a Playlist from songs found anywhere. Just use the “+” symbol while under My Collection area. I’ve pulled from Tidal, Beatsource and personal library.
It also sounds like you’re saying a song in your queue is automatically removed once it’s played. Is that correct?
You can solve this issue by going to Settings and under Library, there is an icon to turn off/on listed under Queue titled Remove Songs When Played (It’s optional)

2 Likes

for my feature request, i just want the same thing while playing song in Automix :
while you play tracks in automix i’d like to add some to another playlist but apparently this is not (yet) implemented

1 Like

Thanks a lot for this helping information

1 Like

I had an idea a long time ago

3 Likes

Hi @Digital_Jedi,

Thank you for bringing these suggestions up!

I will be breaking this thread into 2 separate threads with their perspective suggestions in question for users to vote on.

Additionally, please review @Budda_Pastrami’s comment on adding Tidal tracks to a My Collections playlist. Thank you very much @Budda_Pastrami for providing that information and those screenshots!

1 Like

Hi @JiPenade,

Could you link us to the thread you are referring to?

Thanks so much!

1 Like

hi Nathaniel

in fact it was not a thread but a request sent through djay internal support menu
request 160529 handled by Kelly

Regards

1 Like

Thanks to everyone for tha answer

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.