Can you rearrange Track order on iPad?

NOTE: Please use the search function above before posting to avoid creating duplicate topics.

• Device model iPad Pro (12.9 inch) (4th Gen):
  • Version of operating system 17.5.1
  • Version of djay *5.2

I can rearrange track orders in folders on my mac book but can’t seem to do this with my iPad. I thought I remembered doing this before. Is it possible? How do you rearrange them?

Hmmmm.:face_with_monocle: I reset and it’s working now.

1 Like

Hi @DjJoeMatt, please note that you need to be in the My Collection source to rearrange track order within playlists.

1 Like

I think this has been asked before but is it possible to export a playlist in My collection?

1 Like

… not sure if this works in iOS … but

For Regular Playlists (macOS), you can copy & paste tracks between playlists in My Collection and Apple Music. This means pasting the track list into a playlist in the other app.

For DJ History Sets (macOS), there is command to transfer the DJ History Set to Apple Music. … unfortunately, not enabled for regular playlists

1 Like

It’s not possible on an iPad?

Does not appear to be available in iOS.

@maurizio_T

1 Like

It was weird. For like 5 minutes I could drag a track around but when I let go it wouldn’t stick. This was in My collection. After the restart it was back to normal. :+1:t3:

That is really weird. If it happens again, please try to capture a video of the issue, upload it to your Google Drive/Dropbox, enable sharing permissions, then share a link to the video here. Thanks!

1 Like