Cannot cancel 7 day trial subscription

Decided to try 7 day trial subscription for Pro however when I go to cancel (on the 6th day) and today, it says I have no subscriptions. I really do not want to pay for a subscription yet as I was just trying out the software and have not had ample free time to really explore it. I do not want to get charged for a new subscription I don’t want.

If you have no active subscriptions you won’t be charged. There is a free version of djay pro but you just won’t get any pro features.

Hi @Mix-MasterEinstein,

It looks like you are using the latest version of djay Pro for Windows.

Please note that you will not be charged at the end of your trial subscription to djay Pro for Windows since you cannot currently purchase a subscription to djay Pro for Windows.

Feel free to reach out with any other comments, questions, or concerns. Have a wonderful day!

Ok cool thanks. I know there is a free version but I wanted to try out the
pro and see what features I’d actually use to maybe consider switching from
serato. I just didn’t want to be charged especially if I didn’t have the
funds yet. Just hate I didn’t have enough spare time.

Thanks,

Allen

We’re excited to share that we are extending our free trial of djay Pro for Windows until the end of March 2024. During that time, you will be able to purchase a PRO subscription to djay on iOS, macOS, or Android and use it on Windows as well in a similar fashion to our other products listed above.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.