I have my iPad connected to a Mixon 4 hardware DJ controller.
I adapted the default Maxon 4 MIDI mapping.
Djay automatically created a copy of the internal mapping. That’s ok.
Now I manually created more copies of that mapping.
But now I cannot delete any of them. When I press the “trash” icon, nothing happens.
BTW: Would be nice if one could rename the custom mappings.
Welcome to the Community Forums. Sorry to hear about this issue. Could you please tell me exactly which version of djay you’re using? You can find this information by scrolling down to the bottom of the Settings in djay.
Please also share which OS you’re currently running on your iPad.
Thanks in advance!
I am using the most recent verison of iOS and dJay iOS App. To be precice:
Apple iPad (6th Generation) with iOS Version 13.7
Algoriddim “dJay AI Pro” iOS App Version 3.5.6
How to reproduce
- Connect dJay for iOS with Mixon 4 Hardware Controller
- Go To Settings → MIDI devices
- There you can see the Mixon 4 Midi device which is automatically recognized. Click on it
- Midi konfigruation screen shows integrated Mixon 4 MIDI mapping
- Klick on it. On this screen (see screenshot above) you can duplicate a mapping.
- Now try to delete one of those duplicated mappings by selected Edit at the top right. Choose one of the lines, then clicking on the trash icon at the bottom left.
The mapping is deleted and the line disapears
The mapping is renamed from “Reloop Mixon 4 edited” to just “Mixon 4” and stays.
Thanks for the detailed information, @doogie. We’ve also reproduced this issue on our devices here, and I’ve sent this bug report to our Development Team for further investigation. I’ll keep you posted as soon as we have any updates.
We appreciate you taking the time to report this issue.
In addition, I’ve added your suggestion for renaming custom mappings to our request list. Thanks for your feedback about that as well.
Hi @doogie. I just wanted to follow up with you about this issue and let you know that it should be fixed now with the latest app update. If you haven’t already, could you please update your djay app and let me know if you’re able to delete duplicated MIDI mappings as expected now? Thanks again for bringing this to our attention and for your patience!
Works like a charm. Thank you for the fix.
Excellent to hear! Thanks for keeping us updated.
This topic will be closed now since the issue has been fixed.