CANNOT LOG IN TO SPOTIFY

Please help. Our dj pro 2 cant log in to spotify, using email and password… We don’t use Facebook. It wont continue when pressing the log in button. Im using mac, Spotify is premium and no problem signing in… reset dj pro and update – no use… Browser clear – no use… Please help urgent, thanks…

MArk

Hi Mark,

please contact us directly via support@algoriddim.com.

We will help you right away.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,Lukas E.

Hi there, 

is it possible that your Mac is running macOS 10.12? 

There is a known issue that you can not log into Spotify under macOS 10.12, thank you for pointing this out.

We want to apologise for this inconvenience. Updating your system will fix this right away, also our next djay update will contain a solution for the problem.

The feedback of our users is very valuable to us, if you are confronted with an issue like that please don’t hesitate to contact us. 

Hi there,

is it possible that your Mac is running macOS 10.12?

There is a known issue that you can not log into Spotify under macOS 10.12, thank you for pointing this out.

We want to apologise for this inconvenience. Updating your system will fix this right away, also our next djay update will contain a solution for the problem.

The feedback of our users is very valuable to us, if you are confronted with an issue like that please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Anyone? customer Support???

I can’t login Spotify from my Mac too. And yes I’m using MacOS 10.12. What is the solution?
Thanks a lot.