Cannot login to my account in windows.

NOTE: Please use the search function above before posting to avoid creating duplicate topics.

Cannot login to my account in windows 10 djay pro app, always the same error: Internal error.
Can you please advise? The app works perfectly on ios and mac, windows unfortunately is very lazy to open, then i cannot login in my account.

Hi @DJ_Fane, when creating new topics, please do not forget to answer the questions in our template with specific details about your setup not just “iPad” or “Latest Version”. This helps all of our community moderators to provide the most effective support to users with the utmost efficiency. Thanks!

Device Model (ex. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen):
Version of operating system (ex. iOS 17.3.1):
Version of djay (ex. 5.1.3):
Hardware/controllers used (ex. Reloop Ready):
Hardware Firmware Version (ex. 2.7):

Please try the following process to ensure your iOS/macOS djay account is properly linked for Windows:

1. Open djay on iOS or Mac.
  2. Ensure that you have an active PRO sub tied to your Apple ID.
  3. Create a djay account within the djay app settings menu.
  4. The macOS or iOS device will automatically tell your djay account that you have an active PRO sub.
  5. Open djay Pro on Windows.
  6. Sign into your djay account via the djay Pro for Windows app.
  7. Your djay account will automatically unlock the PRO features from your iOS or Mac device in Windows.
1 Like

Hello! It’s been more than 10 days since my last reply. I’m going to consider this topic completed for now so I can focus on others. However, please feel free to respond and we can definitely revisit this. Thanks!