Cannot start on Win11

• Device model HP ProBook
  • Version of operating system Windows 11
  • Version of djay 5.1.8217.0
  • Hardware/controllers used -

Your question:
Hello, I recently reinstalled djayPro on my PC, and seem to not be able to open it.
There is no dialog or error message what so ever.

If I install the Legacy Version (Which can be still found in the Microsoft Store) I am able to start it, but the new djpro just does not work.
Can anyone help me?
Much apriciated!

Hi @CWal,

1. Did you download the latest version of djay from the official Microsoft App Store? djay Pro for Windows by Algoriddim
  2. Did you complete the sign up process and create an account? https://help.algoriddim.com/hc/en-us/articles/10980163205532-How-do-I-purchase-a-PRO-subscription-for-djay-Pro-on-Windows

Hello! It’s been more than 10 days since my last reply. I’m going to consider this topic completed for now so I can focus on others. However, please feel free to respond and we can definitely revisit this. Thanks!

Hi,

I have the same questions and following your response I am not able to find the solution.

Hi @olivasmith, can you please elaborate on your issue? If this issue is repeatable, can you please try to capture a video of the issue, upload it to your Google Drive/Dropbox, enable sharing permissions, then share a link to the video here? Thanks!

Ok I will do that and let you know.

Thank.