Can't open djay on ARM

Thanks for the update, but djay Pro 5.2.9761 downloaded from the Microsoft Store doesn’t even start on my ARM Windows (version 24H2, Build 26100.1150). Nothing happens after opening it, neither a window nor an error message appears.

Hi @NathanielAlgo, it’s a Lenovo Yoga Slim 7x Gen 9 (Snapdragon® X Elite X1E-78-100) with 32 GB RAM and 1 TB SSD running Windows 11 Home. The first ARM build of djay Pro ran quite stable on the device, but since the update I can no longer start the app.

Hi @HeyMisterDJ,

Thanks for sharing that additional information.

Our teams are actively investigating this issue at the moment and will share an update when it is ready.

In the meantime, I will be making a separate topic out of this bug in the community for better issue tracking.

Thank you!

Also having this issue on the surface laptop 7th edition, app doesn’t launch at all after latest update. I was able to manually install the x64 version instead of ARM64 and this application does launch, although this workaround is FAR from ideal

@NathanielAlgo Would you be able to provide a download of the previous build of the ARM64 version of the windows store .appx file? The app was working beautifully on my Surface Laptop 7th Edition (snapdragon x elite X1E80100 16GB RAM until this latest version released. Until a fix is released then I need to go back to the previous ARM64 release.

There is a new version 5.2.9762.0 for ARM in the Microsoft Store. That version works again, at least on my computer. :slight_smile:

Apparently the update also brings a few UI and stability fixes.

Beatport and Beatsource are still not supported by the ARM build, but I haven’t given up hope yet.

Hi @FertileLoins,

We just released an update to djay Pro on Windows for ARM, which should’ve resolved this issue.

@HeyMisterDJ thanks for sharing that the update fixed your machine!