Can't set beat grid in djay for Mac?

Hi Juwan, the monitor i was going to use is a Sony SDM HX95 but if I’m honest that would have been the first time using it. I hope that helps.

As it happens last night went ok using the ipad although i may have to invest in a Numark controller because i find using a solid crossfader, dials, and buttons gives a better experience.

Hi, so when is this going to be updated?

I asked 10 days ago if it is possible to revert back to the old version but still no reply. At the moment the software is useless for me on the Mac because the beats are out all the time. I cannot understand how an update will be done without being play tested then when it messes up it takes ages to sort out. This is totally unfair for us that have paid for this product and it’s not working.

I’ve been patient so far but now my patience are wearing thin. Please fix this or refund my money and I will uninstall it from my Mac.

Thanks

Thanks for your response djmagicmoments do you happen to know when the update will be released? As it’s been almost 4 months since it was last updated. Thanks :slight_smile:

Heh shame that advice wasnt applied on the last update :wink:

No of course not :wink:

As I mentioned in my earlier post it’s a shame that sometimes things are not play tested before released especially as the beat grid is such a big part of this app. And when it was working it was fantastic, that was why I came from VDJ to this. I wouldn’t mind if all my new music was on vinyl because then I could get my decks out and mix the way I used to.

Sorry if my little rant offended anybody on here. It’s just that when I tried to contact algoriddim through the email option there was not an option to send it. So I had wasted some time writing the email so I thought I would post on here. And when I pay for something I expect it to work, I don’t think I am asking too much.

If I’m honest Scott, I think it’s best if we agree to disagree on this subject. Thanks for your response and hopefully all who use this will get an update soon

And, Adrian (Official Rep) if you happen to be reading this, is it possible that an older version of this can be uploaded in the meantime? Thanks