Can't set up Cue Points on Djay PRO for Windows version 1.0.27492.0

Thanks for checking it out. Do you know where the metadata is saved, so I can make a backup in the future? I’m not finding it.

I’m thinking I’m going to try to revert to an earlier version for the time being… if that’s possible. Anybody know how I could do that?

Same as.
Was totally fine until tonight. This needs to be reverted extremely quickly, I literally just gave up my other job yesterday to pursue a deck life and now my tools are messed up!
Quick fix please guys!

OK guys,
For those that are in a rush, go back to a recent restore point… I had one from 12.05.19 and now I can use cue points… In my mind it is obviously not a long term fix, but untill Algoriddim sort it it out, it just might work.
(Watch out for data loss across all areas including tracks, recordings and cue points).

Definitely not a long-term fix as only lasts a couple of hours. Over to you Algoriddim.

Nice one Marco,
Haven’t heard much back myself so please keep me posted.
J

Type in restore point into your Windows search bar and select the most recent day prior to yesterday… And stay disconnected from the Internet or it will just update with the same issue.
Good luck tonight.

Whats the best way for me to do this? (revert to an old version) I have something tonight so its pretty urgent that i get this going