Hello there all.
Currently I’m having to use my mouse to click to change the key to match using the DJAY AI Pro software on my laptop. Is there a way to manually change the key to match on my DDJ1000 without having to constantly reference my screen and Djay AI Pro software…?
Please advise and revert with your comments and suggestions when you get an opportunity.
Anthony 
Hi @CreativeAnto, the button you’re looking for on the Pioneer DDJ-1000 is called KEY SYNC. It’s located just to the right of the Performance Pads (see below).
Is this function a midi mappable function?
Say for the Rane One?
@maurizio_T yes, this is a MIDI Mappable command. It’s called Match Key.
Hi Slak_Jaw and thank you for your reply… but I understand about that button… that creates a perfect match… but I don’t need a perfect match… I need a harmonious key that is close to the current key playing… currently I change this in the Djay Pro AI software interface… is there a way to manually tweak the key of an incoming track, one by one increments using on the DDJ1000 hardware…?
Thanks Slak, interesting to know….