Changing video loops in video mode automatically

I want to use djay pro to automatically play video clips in auto mode / shuffle and to also play mp3s with no visuals but every time it plays a new song it keeps using the same video loop from the library it would be so much better if it swapped the video loops each time also it would be good to add a function where adds for the bar or club come up for 10 seconds at the beginning of the song so djay pro could be used like an automatic juke box system these would be great improvements for it to be used during the day at the club

Hey @Aaron_Brookes,

Thanks for sharing this suggestion with us. That’s a really interesting idea.

I’d like to motivate other Community users to vote for this Suggestion by clicking Vote or commenting below :ballot_box:

I’d like to point out that you can manually select one of our visualizers from this drop-down menu. You can also turn the visualizer ON/OFF with the toggle to the top right:
Screenshot 2021-09-10 at 10.26.42

There is currently no way to automate this, however, we’ll discuss this topic internally.

For the announcement, I think that editing your Sampler would solve this. Just set up a couple of ads for your club in the sampler. Learn how to do so here:
https://help.algoriddim.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014912231-How-can-I-add-my-own-audio-samples-

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers, G

Hi G, like I mentioned I would like to see these functions to djay pro could be used as a fully automatic jukebox to be used in venues to stream video music all day to show adds and promos and change visuals for mp3s without playing the same visual clip every time.

Any way I have another question for yoyour system and I thought I could use an external hub to use a hdmi and extra ssd with the buddy and iPad but it won’t work that way do you know any tricks to get around this ?
Regards Aaron

Hi G, like I mentioned I would like to see these functions to djay pro could be used as a fully automatic jukebox to be used in venues to stream video music all day to show adds and promos and change visuals for mp3s without playing the same visual clip every time.

Any way I have another question for yoyour system and I thought I could use an external hub to use a hdmi and extra ssd with the buddy and iPad but it won’t work that way do you know any tricks to get around this ?
Regards Aaron

Regards Aaron

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.