Classic EQ mode no longer working with DDJ 200

Hi

Since upgrading to IOS version 3.5.4 of DJAY PRO, classic EQ mode (bass, mid and treble) with the DDJ 200 no longer works and is stuck on the isolator eq by the looks of it (regardless of the setting).

Can someone please assist ?

Hi @Ben3,

Welcome to our new Community! We appreciate you reaching out about this. Our team just checked this on our devices here and wasn’t able to reproduce the issue you’ve described.

Could you please try the following steps in order to ensure proper communication between the DDJ-200 and djay for iOS:

1. Connect the Lightning or USB-Adapter to your iOS device
  2. Power the adapter through its designated power connector [ 12W ]
  3. Connect the controller to the adapter to guarantee perfect communication
  4. Start djay for iOS

Please let me know if the issue persists.

Hi Emily

None of those instructions apply to the DDJ 200, so I think they apply the wrong product.

Have you actually tested this ?

Hi @Ben3,

Yes, we did test it and I’m not sure what you mean by saying these instructions don’t apply to the DDJ-200. Could you please tell me which exact iOS device you’re using and how you’re currently connecting your DDJ-200?

1 Like

iPhone XR

The DDJ 200 connects to Djay via Bluetooth - no cables to the iOS device…

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the additional information. I didn’t realize you were connecting via Bluetooth so the clarification helped. :slightly_smiling_face:

Our team has just attempted to reproduce this issue again, but was not able to do so. Because of this, in order to take a closer look, we’ll need to collect some additional information to be able to troubleshoot. Could you please send a message to support@algoriddim.com and reference this forum post so our team can further investigate this for you? Thanks in advance for your understanding.

iPhone XR

The DDJ 200 connects to Djay via Bluetooth - no cables to the iOS device…

I know exactly what it is. I had the same issue, doesn’t matter which controller. Find the drop-down button for Neural Mix on the UI, it should be on the left and right side of the waveforms, and switch it to EQ controls.

2 Likes

That was super helpful. I had the same issue with my DDJ Ergo
Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.