Clicking the green Beatport Login button gives me a blank window

I’m running Djay Pro AI 4.1.10 and Mac OS Sonoma 14.1.1

When I click on the green login button for Beatport the window that comes up is blank/black.

Any suggestions?

I should add that I’m getting the same issue with Soundcloud and Tidal logins.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Hi @Kpod21,

Thanks for sharing this issue. So sorry to see that you’ve been encountering it as of late.

So that I can better assist you, could you please answer the following questions:

1. What Mac model are you using?
  2. Did this start happening when you updated to v4.1.10, or was this issue occurring while you were already updated?
  3. Are you using a VPN or a custom firewall that might be preventing this login process within djay?
  4. Have there been any updates since your original inquiry?

Looking forward to hearing back from you. Have a nice day!

Hi Nathaniel, thanks for getting back to me. In answer to your questions:

1. Mac Studio M2 Max
  2. This is the first time I have installed Djay Pro AI for around 6 months. First time installing on this machine (from the App Store).
  3. No VPN being used.
  4. Yes - after two or three restarts after spinning beachballs on launch, it now seems to be working ok.

I sent an error log after the crash. Hopefully all ok now, I can see the login screen on both Beatport and Soundcloud Go+.

cheers

Julian

Any one else had this issue. Logged out of beatport on my iPhone 13 iOS 17.1.1 and now get this message.

@Dysfunk_DJ

1. Try logging out of Beatport on all of your devices including web browsers.
  2. Close djay Pro AI and do a Forced Restart of your iPhone.
  3. Make sure any VPNs are turned OFF.
  4. Launch djay and try logging into Beatport again.

Thanks for replying. Hasn’t worked for me. Same message appears on my 2015 MacBook Pro. I’ve contacted beatport also.

Okay, thanks for letting me know @Dysfunk_DJ. I have forwarded this to the engineering team to see if they can reproduce the issue.

Nice one. Thank you very much.

You’re welcome @Dysfunk_DJ

Update. Beatport got in touch and said that over a period of time I had opened several accounts. (With Denon products for example you get 3 months free on new account) this flagged up a concern in their system. All been sorted now and I can log into all my beatport accounts within djay on Mac and iOS devices. Thought I’d share to help anyone else out who may have same issue.

Hi @Dysfunk_DJ, thanks the update and info. Glad you got it fixed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.