Congrats to Slak_Jaw on joining Algoriddim

Just saw that @Slak_Jaw had a new profile pic that looked familiar and sure enough, in his profile he is described as being part of the Algoriddim Staff. Big congrats and it makes me very happy to see such an active member of the community being hired. :blush: I hope you like the position and the switch from hobby poster to professional. :rocket:

9 Likes

Thanks @djjoejoe! You are correct. It’s been a pleasure to help out fellow users in this amazing community over the years. I’m super happy to officially be part of the Algoriddim team :grin:.

11 Likes

This is great news! Congrats and keep up the great work!

1 Like

Thanks @heysoundude. Will do! :grin:

1 Like

@Slak_Jaw Well done fella, super chuffed for you.
A well deserved hiring. Enjoy the new role.
:+1:t2:

1 Like

@Slak_Jaw : Congrats!

It has been a pleasure to follow your posts here.
Keep up the great work.

2 Likes

Nice move for all involved. Congrats! :partying_face:

1 Like

Wow! Congrats! That is excellent news. You have done great job here on the forums, it’s good to know you’re on the inside :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you so much @sooteee, @dj_romy_fi, @Mister_Tuur and @Michael_Wisniewski!

Yes l noticed this yesterday as well,
Congratulations Slak Jaw,
I mean it was a no brained as you’re always helping and accommodating forum members :smiley:

1 Like

Yes I saw that and thought to myself “ has he been staff along?” That’s why I didn’t post earlier. Well done man, much deserved.

1 Like

Thank you very much @maurizio_T and @Dysfunk_DJ

1 Like

Very well deserved he’s been my source of almost instant help on numerous occasions

1 Like

Thanks @Ben4, happy to help!

Just wanted to say Congratulations!
You were quick to help me out and gave me some useful advice.

1 Like

Thanks @DjDeeG. I appreciate it!

This is just fantastic news for me. @Slak_Jaw has always helped me when ever I asked. Even sending me updated mapping files etc. well done mate.

2 Likes