Connection between iPad and Controller is cutting out?

Hey everyone! I’ve been having this problem for awhile, but since I have a gig coming up in 2 weeks, I could use some help in trying to understand what’s going on. I have djay Pro (free version) on my iPad Air 2 (2018) and I bought a Pioneer DDJ-WeGO4-k controller last year to pair with the app. It worked fine initially, but I started noticing last summer that the connection would sporadically cut out between the djay pro app and the controller, only to be restored after about 10 seconds. This happens roughly every few minutes. I can’t seem to figure out what’s causing the problem. I’ve plugged my setup in various outlets, the result is still the same I’m fairly sure it’s not the USB to lightning cable, which is in good shape. I’m hoping it’s not an issue with my iPad, which is a bit old but runs fine otherwise. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas on how to address this problem? I’ll be happy to provide more info if needed. Thank you so much!!

DJ nav3

UPDATE: I just tried a different lightning-to-USB cable, and so far it seems to be working much better. I’ll keep monitoring it to see if the cable was indeed the problem.

Hi @nav3,

Welcome to the Algoriddim Community and my apologies for the delayed response to your bug report.

It sounds like switching out the cable helped, which is great to hear. :headphones: Just let us know if you run into any further issues or have any other questions, and we’ll be happy to help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.