Constant freezing and deleting of my library for no reason!

OK, I am rapidly losing my patience with DJ Pro on my Macbook Pro.

Over the last few months or so, DJ Pro has been freezing when I try to open it. After several attempts and force closures, it finally opens (after what is prob a ten plus minutes wait on top of the already wasted time) but I lose practically everything added. The last time I tried to sort it all, I deleted it and reinstalled and it took forever to add music folders in small groups because adding them all at the same time put them in a weird order that was not alphabetical (I has Aspergers, and things not being in order makes working impossible).

I was finally able to get it work and everything back in and I open it today and everything between E and Z had been somehow removed or forgotten, so I had to enter it all again.

Please can someone tell me there is a fix or some sort or something that can stop this from happening? I am very close to just giving up and moving to another program if this can not be fixed.

Nice that this still hasn’t had a reply yet. Great work guys, way to keep customer’s happy.

I am emailing it all across now, thank you for your reply.

Hi Andrew,

I am very sorry for the belated response.

Could you send us an exemplary video of you open djay Pro on your device and send us the video via support@algoriddim.com?

Please also tell us which exact djay version and operating system version you are using.