Controller and usb storage same time on ipad

Ahhh so i hit a wall which i should have realised before. I HAVE AN IPAD AIR 1. Which means i will never have ios13. Which means no external storage. Guess i am screwed.

Its not a fault with algoriddim though. Stupid Apple. They are no longer making updates to devices stuck with ios12. I was hoping that i would still be able to use external drives as i was able to get the files app. Also tried researching if anybody had tried the camera connection kit with an old device like mine on ios 12 but no luck. And i am not going to fork out £50 to find that it doesnt work.

I wouldnt bother, i am pretty sure it wont work. Files app is in the app store . It should already be on your device once you upgrade your ios.

I’m not sure.

Feel free to try the camera connection kit though… i personally hate returning things to a shop… but i am generally intrigued to see if by some magic it works.

What ipad are you using shaun?

Nothig will happen on djay with your ipad as is has no reason to access your files app (if you downloaded it). You can dowload tracks saved on icloud from the top icon (above the itunes icon). When you create a new playlist in that folder you will have the option to add files from icloud.

Yeah saw that but it just looks so messy. I wish you could view all the track information as normal

Me? No I already came to the conclusion that the only solution is to get a laptop when i have the dollar.