Controller NUMARK MIXDECK

Hi, I’am french and i begin Dj, i have a macbook pro, i will buy Djay 4.0.6 and i would like to know if the controller NUMARK MIXDECK is accepted by Djay 4.0.6 ?
Thank you !! :slight_smile:

Hi Tom,

This controller is not natively supported. You can view the list of natively supported hardware here:
http://www.algoriddim.com/djay-mac/ac…

By the way, this doesn’t mean that you can’t use MixDeck with djay 4. You can still map your controller via MIDI learn.

I’m not shure if you will read this, but if you do I have a basic mapping of the mixdeck if you are interested, just email me and i will send it to you.

It’s the original universal 2 channel mixdeck, but I am pretty shure that you can map the express(knowing that the original 2 channel mixdeck is older, and yet I was able to map it), you just need to have the driver for the Mixdeck Express, and be using a compatible OSX for the driver to work. Also, you need to know how to use the MIDI mapper, and another thing that you would also you might have to do inorder for it to work, is to put the Mixdeck in external mixer mode just incase the mixer section does not send MIDI signals to the computer, a way to find out if you need to set it into external mixer mode is if all of the audio is going into one single channel bank.

Eros, are you talking about Mixdeck Express, or the mixdeck quad?
I really want to get a mix deck Express but Ive heard you can’t map the buttons for this device.

Thanks!
Brad