Cosmetic issue with format Date Added

In the new 5.2 version I noticed a small cosmetic issue regarding the date format that I’d like to mention here:

I now suddenly see dots behind the date-added.

I believe this version must have introduced this change. Reverting this formatting change in the next update would be much appreciated.

Snip - djay Pro

Good luck and best regards.

• Device model MacBook Pro 2019
  • Version of operating system Mac OS, Sanoma 14.4.1.
  • Version of djay: 5.2.0
  • Hardware/controllers used: Reloop Mixon 8 Pro

Thanks for the detailed information and screenshot @DJ_Big_Blender. This is very helpful. I have forwarded this to the engineering team to see if they can reproduce the issue and offer any suggestions. I’ll report back here when I have news. Thanks!

Hi @DJ_Big_Blender, could you please check what the Date Added column looks like in Apple Music app for these tracks? Could you also send a screenshot of this page in the system settings?

Yes of course.

In Apple Music it looks like this (but I would prefer not to see the time-part in DJay for sake of space)

And the region settings for date look like this on the Mac;

Thanks @DJ_Big_Blender

And to be clear. The date format itself it totally fine,

It 's just about the added time (dots) behind the data. Time isn’t necesary to show and only dots aren’t either.

1 Like

Any news on this one @Slak_Jaw ?

Hi @DJ_Big_Blender, no news yet. I just sent another follow up to engineering though…

Hi @DJ_Big_Blender, I spoke with engineering. The format will probably stay as is but they are looking at improving the truncation styling.

Thanks a lot!
The format of the date is just ok, but I don’t need the time there.
I simply takes too much space and gives me no additional information that I need on that place.

You’re welcome @DJ_Big_Blender.