Could you connect two controllers on one computer?

I’ve been wondering about this, and I thought that it would be a very good idea, if it not yet works, to incorporate it into Djay to have playback using two controllers.

Hi there,

thank you for your post. 
This is possible, you can connect even more controllers if you have enough ports or are using an USB hub.
Can we help you with your setup?

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hi Eros Ayala,

it is not possible to use two controllers for pre cueing in parallel. Can you tell me what you are trying to do, maybe i find a workaround.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hi Eros Ayala,

unfortunately this is not possible, you can use both controllers for controlling the decks but you are only able to have one controller as precuing device.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

I tried to connect my Numark Mixdeck and my DDj Sb2, and it worked out fine, the only problem is the pre cueing. My Mixdeck has to be set to external mixer mode, because it doesn’t send MIDI signals, and my DDJ SB2 does send MIDI signal, So what should I do so that both of them coult controll their own pre cueing?

Make each controller have its own pre cueing on its own decks, like the mixdeck to have pre cueing on decks 1&2, and the DDJ SB2 to have controll of the pre cueing of the decks 3&4.