Mac and iOS - Couldn’t load track osstatus error 2003334207

I keep getting this error on songs on SoundCloud when I use the djay app I restarted my phone reset my ipad and deleted the app and reinstalled and still doesn’t work

2 Likes

Hi @King,

Thanks for posting this bug report on our Community. We are currently investigating this issue.

Could you please share some of the tracks where this is occurring to you? Thank you in advance for your collaboration.

We hope to fix this very soon. We kindly ask for your patience while we do so. Thanks for your understanding.

Cheers, G

1 Like

So into you - Tania
Sacha- why did I
Sacha - sweet revenge
Skore deleusion vip
And many more

1 Like

im having this same issue

2 Likes

Having the same problem! Very annoying as I have a deadline to submit a mix and every 3rd track I was gonna mix gives the same error. Here are some examples that do this:

2 Likes

Having the very same issue - very annoying. Happening on all devices. Just started being an issue recently

4 Likes

I am having the same issue. I got an event this weekend and my playlist is messed up please fix this issue asap. Thank you

3 Likes

Hi there, I’m also having this odd SoundCloud issue. Tracks were working yesterday, today I am getting the error on both my iOS devices on certain tracks. Tried logging out deleting, reinistall, login still same issue.

3 Likes

Hi, I was just about to practice for my live stream for this weekend and just not noticed that most of my selected tracks from SoundCloud are giving this exact same code and not playing on my Mac or any of my iOS devices with the Djay pro software. I can play them directly from the SoundCloud app itself. I’ve noticed that the some of the SoundCloud tracks can actually be played from in the Djay app but only because I have downloaded those ones. I’ve tried rebooting and everything, so I’m glad I’ve found this recent blog regarding the exact same issue I’m having. Meaning that I don’t have to format everything and check my subscriptions to try get it working, as your already working on it :saluting_face: I’m actually in slight panic now, thinking that I might to just forget the live and download everything I need over the weekend, just incase this can’t be resolved. Please keep us updated.
Best Dj app ever 100%

Thanks

3 Likes

It seems that the SoundCloud Status Page is also showing problems that they are currently working on.

Odds this is fixed by 10 AM pt tomorrow? :disappointed:

Exactly the same here king. I use djay pro AI with SoundCloud primarily. Had 580 tunes all with hot keys saved. Went to do some work yesterday and found that every 3rd or 4th song cannot load due to same error code as everyone on this blog. Tried deleting and reinstalling. Logging out and logging back in. All my music from different sources is loading no problem so it definitely seems to be an issue with SoundCloud. I have go+ and pay for the privilege and was mortified when I discovered that a big percentage of my favourite tracks and all the hard work that went into searching and finding the tunes I wanted has been wasted. Even when I unlike the track from SoundCloud then like it again, when you try to load it on djay it’s the same error code. Quite frankly I’m very perplexed as I’ve already deleted 130 songs and keep finding more. This has only started happening for the last 4 or 5 days that I’ve noticed.
Until it started going wrong this has been the best Dj app I’ve ever used. I’m at a loss and to be honest have lost all my confidence with SoundCloud. Will it be fixed. And if not, does anyone recommend any of the other sources, ie tidal beat port etc?

1 Like

This is defo not a soundcloud issue. I tested and the tracks load ok in serato

3 Likes

I’m getting the same error when im trying to load certain tracks too. I was playing out last night and found that 40% of the tracks i tried to load had the same error pop up. Very frustrating :confused: no issues last weekend so it’s definitely only started the last few days. I’m at another gig later this evening and already stressing at the thought of which tracks wont load etc.
Really hoping for a quick fix :pray:

3 Likes

Ok that’s interesting, so it’s definitely a problem with the djay pro app ? And not SoundCloud if it’s still working on other dj platforms. I no there working on it but this entire post is now 2 days old and the team still seem to be struggling to give us any feedback, meaning it’s a huge problem. I cannot perform like how I do with any other music app and thought it might have been myself who crashed then system, after my amazing livestream on YouTube 4 days ago. As I really pushed it to its limits, to we’re the Nuero effects we’re struggling to keep up lolz but that might have been something to do with my Mac ? It’s weird bcoz I’ve only just started noticing the lack of performance with the app after my resent livestream and my Mac is fine? So I’m not sure but I no that I will not be able to what I do on any other platform for now. So I really hope they fix this today lolz I can try downloading each individual track and add covers separately to see if that works, ass my hdd tracks still play but those tracks are now for some reason taking a little longer to load up, even the playlist are taking longer to load. Very weird and confusing as it was working perfectly a week ago and am paying full price for everything when new users are getting 50% off of there SoundCloud pro. I’m sure many djay pro users will be loosing money during this pandemic and will still have to pay everything in full. It’s not that it’s expensive, it’s that this is a main source of income for most and not just a hobby but now it’s starting to become a problem the longer we wait for this to be resolved. Not sure if there team are working over the weekend and really hope they can find a fix and reply today.

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

Many thanks to all of you for reporting this issue here on our Community. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you!

This is an issue that has been reported by djay users over the last few days, and our Development Team was able to fix this bug with SoundCloud in djay. :pray:

The issue has been fixed on djay Pro AI for Mac and the update should already be available on the Mac App Store. For djay Pro AI on iOS, the updated version with a fix for this issue should be available on the App Store in the next couple of days. Please update your app(s) when it’s available, and you should no longer encounter this issue.

Please feel free to reach out with any further feedback or questions, and thanks again for your patience while our team worked on a fix!

3 Likes

Oh wow Thanks :blush: this is amazing news, thank you so much for looking into and resolving this so quick, I’m definitely happy I chose to work with Djay Pro 1st, as there software is as amazing as there customer service and team work :partying_face: I will definitely check this update today to let you no if it’s all performing well for me and look out for the App Store update also. Please say thanks to your team for resolving this in time for the weekend. Some of us will not even notice this happened, as it was resolved quickly.

Thanks
KiNG Sc0RPiAN :wink:

2 Likes

Boom! Working on the mac now. Thanks so much!!

2 Likes

Ok so I’ve had sitting on the update screen that was blank for about 15mins were the tracks still wasn’t loading while testing, as I thought it might have updated automatically but after leaving it on the update screen for the 15mins. I looked round and saw the update was now showing. Installed and loading all tracks perfectly but will test it properly later today :wink:

**Thanks it FIXED :heart_on_fire: **

2 Likes

please hurry with the iOS app update, this is making me want to just go full on Serrato and am now forced to transfer playlists and will just drop the app if this is how it’s going to be for a while

1 Like