crackles when using low pass filter

Hi there,

be assured that the LPF crackles are on our agenda. I got informed about this issue by another source, it appeared that the topic was not in our issue tracking system before which I want to apologise for.

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Cheers,Lukas E.

this does still not working still clipping and distortion on recordings!!!

I’ve been using DJay2 for a little more than three years and my recordings were pretty good. I just upgraded to DJay Pro and noticed during the replay and most of my recordings have clipping, crackling and distortion. The experience started so promisingly…the interface is beautiful. Good luck Aldoriddim team…for now I’m going back to DJay2

it has a hi resonance on the filter. if they would fix that it would be awesome and useful, like the one in Traktor. These are crap.

After 4 years and they still haven’t fix the issue ? I bough djay pro a month ago and i use a ddj sx2. I have to say the LPF still un useful when performing to an audience . Hope they fix it other wise I might have to go back to Traktor or try Serato dj .

Would be really cool if you guys could look into that. The filters aren’t very clean to use. At times doesn’t sound professional.
Thanks

Really? I just paid $50 for this and it doesn’t happen on Serato. You guys know why you’re superior right? With your software you’re able to add Spotify and that’s why we don’t wanna give up on you. Something’s gotta give