Crash if I put 3 songs in QUEUE

I am using the 1.0.27708.0 version. Indiferent if I using a controller or not. During the sessions the program was unexpectedly closed. I found out that the problem occurs when I try to add more than 3 songs in QUEUE. He does not add the fourth song and after about a minute it closes.

Hi @Josep_Bosch,

Thanks for opening a thread about this in our Community. This sounds really strange. We are sorry to hear that you’ve had this negative experience when using the Queue on djay PRO for Windows.

We’d like to have a closer look at this and offer you a solution on a 1-to-1 basis. Could you please reach out to us via email? Simply write to support@algoriddim.com and reference this Community thread.

Hope to hear from you again.

Cheers, G

I have the exact same problem. When I try to load more than 3 songs to the queue it won’t allow me to and then crashes within 2-3 minutes. Is there a fix for this? I have uninstalled and reinstalled which is a real pain as all of my song analysis has disappeared.

Hey Simon,
Please write to support@algoriddim.com.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.