Crossfader Issue DDJ200

Hi, I recently purchased a DDJ 200 and all of the controls map correctly to Djay Pro except the fader. The behaviour is strange. I have to move the fader all the way to the right in order to hear deck 1 and vice versa for deck 2. I have tried the invert option but that just changes the control behaviour and not the deck mapping. I am using an iPad Pro 2019.

Thanks in advance

Darren

Hi @Darren_Smith,

Thank you for getting in touch and welcome to our new community!

It sounds like your crossfader curve is set to Cut.
You can change your crossfader curve back to Standard via
djay settings > Mixer > Crossfader-Curve

The crossfdader curve was already set to default but the issue remains. I have also noticed the Neural Mix functionality ceases to work with the controller attached to the iPad. These issues currently render the controller unusable with Djay. It’s a shame as I love the product.

1 Like

Hello Im objecting to rekordbox , I think it is a bug. On my Pioneer DDJ RB in one delightful day Crossfader between decks isn’t working any longer appropriately. Rekordbox perceive how I move that however the two decks are at full volume regardless of whether it is at full SIDE POSITION. Any proposals?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.