Cue points partially syncing or not syncing at all between MacOS and IOS

Hi, I have tons of cue points that do not sync between MacOs and iOS. For some songs, only the first the cue points is synced, for most songs no cue point get sync (primary source MacOS, trying to sync to iOS).
Ex: First image is MacOS : 7 cue points
2nd image is IOS: 1 cue point

Other example, no sync:

Any ETA on when you expect to fix this?

Hey, have you checked that iCloud sync is up-to-date? You can do so by going into settings > advanced > iCloud

Another question would be how you sync your music between iOS and macOS.

1 Like

Are you really using the same sources or tracks with the same settings with both devices?

1 Like

I’ve the same issue. Might b related to that I installed the app and subscribed w/ one Apple ID and then switched the app store to another Apple ID, the one I have on my Mac and the two apps are syncing to different icloud drives. I have no idea, such a headache :scream:

1 Like

Hi @Markouchio,

Thanks for sharing your post with the community.

So that I can better assist you could you please answer the following questions:

1. Do you have the most up-to-date versions of djay on both your Mac and iOS devices?
  2. Are you logged into the same Apple ID on both devices?
  3. Are you using the same version of the tracks in question on both Mac and iOS? I see in your Sympathy for the Devil screenshot it looks like one version has album art and the other does not which could signify two different versions of the same track.

Looking forward to hearing back from you. Have a nice day!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.