Cue points vanishing and reappearing

NOTE: Please use the search function above before posting to avoid creating duplicate topics.

• Device model: Surface Laptop 3
  • Version of operating system: Win 11
  • Version of djay: 5.1.7887.0
  • Hardware/controllers used: Pioneer DDJ-400

Your question:

Hello,
I work with downloaded songs in a folder on my laptop and for some songs the cue points disappear after closing and opening DJay Pro. They then reappear randomly (e.g. if I load them into a deck several times, change decks, press play, etc.), but often nothing happens at all. Can you please help me here?

Hi @Milad86,

1. Please confirm that you are talking about songs that were purchased and downloaded and not songs from a streaming service that are downloaded (offline locker or offline mode).
  2. What file format are these songs that are stored on your computer (ex. mp3, flac, wav, etc.)?
  3. Please confirm that these songs are actually stored on your hard drive and not in a cloud service like Google Drive or Dropbox.
  4. Can you please try to capture a video of the issue, upload it to your Google Drive/Dropbox, enable sharing permissions, then share a link to the video here?
  5. Can you please also follow step 4 above and share some of the actual songs that you’re having issues with?
    Thanks!