DDJ-1000 bug Djay Pro AI 4.03 MAC Monterey 12.5

Hi, there is a big problem with the DDJ-1000 and DjayProAI 4.03 on Mac OS Monterey 12.5, if I touch the Jog Wheel and use other functions at the same time like the Pitch the time goes crazy. Another thing Touching the JogWheel with the Crossfader starts the controls going crazy and makes scratching impossible. I tried resetting the midi controls and using the built-in ddj-1000 preset with no success.
I had to reopen the Djay Pro 2 which is working properly to make an evening. I have verified that DDj-1000 also works correctly with Reckordbox.

2 Likes

Having issues with this update as well. They are not good at responding

2 Likes

Hi, on August 27th I have another big evening, you say you can fix it?

I upgraded to version 4.0.4 and the problem was not even considered. I have performed other tests and practically the problem arises every time you run the Pitch Band with: Crossover, Slider, time with all the sliders and potentiometers. No problem with the Djay Pro 2 and Recordbox.

Updated to 4.0.5 same problem

Hi @CorradJ,

Thank you for sharing your issue with us and providing those additional updates.

Could you please record a video capturing the following issues and attach it to your reply?

1. “If I touch the Jog Wheel and use other functions at the same time like the Pitch the time goes crazy.”
  2. “Touching the JogWheel with the Crossfader starts the controls going crazy and makes scratching impossible.”

If the video file is too big to attach, please use one of the following methods for sharing your video:

1. Upload your video file directly to our Dropbox service using this direct link: Upload to Dropbox.
  2. Upload your video file to a cloud storage service, like Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive, or to your own YouTube account, and share a link to your video.

Please make sure that you name your attached video file as your Community/Discourse username so that we can track it easily.

Looking forward to hearing back from you. Have a nice day!

Hi,
In Dropbox the 2 videos. The defect occurs by moving the external ring together with any other potentiometer, even not the volume sliders, high - medium - low - filter etc …
With Djay pro 2 you don’t have this problem and neither with Rekordbox.
I have already reinstalled the program and restored the ddj 1000 drivers
Thank you.

Hi,
4.0.6 same problem. Did you understand what the reported problem is or do you need other material? Thank you

Hi, update to 4.0.7.
I uploaded a new video where if you see the problem better, if I act on the pitch of the wheel together with any slider, the slider brings the maximum value. The problem does it only with the music loaded and in Play.

Do you need more material?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.