DDJ 1000 SRT Beat FX Sync Issue

Hello, I’m having an issue with Djay Pro 2 and the Auto Sync feature on the Beat FX controls–the FX controls work independently on both decks, but none of them sync to the actual BPM of the track like they do in Serato. I really don’t want to switch to Serato, but currently, the Auto Sync on the controller only flashes 120 bpm regardless of the track. I already reinstalled the latest driver (1.0.0), firmware (v1.02), and Djay Pro 2 update (v. 2.2.8).

Can anyone help clarify this? I know there are some notes to the compatibility *(D.Echo and Noise Sound Color FX, Beat FX on channels), but I could have sworn this was working correctly before, but now for some reason when I set the FX channel dial to “Mic” it sporadically assigns the correct BPM.

Rather odd as sometimes it does and doesn’t work, and only works on the left deck. Seems like I first noticed this after updating the firmware to v.1.02. Any suggestions / input would be greatly appreciated, as I don’t believe there is any way to roll back the firmware.

Link to video of issue: iCloud

Thank you,
JB

Solution: Ended up switching to Serato. 0 responses from Algoriddim support on three threads here, request ticket, and Twitter. Good luck…

Hi JB,
First I’d like to apologize for the slow response. While we try to answer all support requests in a timely manner, sometimes there may be a slight delay. But please know that we appreciate you reaching out to us about this issue.

The Beat FX in question here on the Pioneer DDJ-1000SRT are, as you mentioned, one of the features not supported on this controller in djay. We try our best to be clear about the unsupported features for our mapped controllers on our Hardware Page.

In this specific case, it may be that the Beat FX were working for you at one point; however, the reason we can’t say they are supported is because we aren’t able to guarantee full functionality. For this reason, these features may work for a time, but they can also be buggy or you may see their usability change with software updates.

We’re sorry to see you go, and hope this at least gives you some clarity about the issue you described here. Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do to help you out.

Coming back to this. Is there still no Beat FX Sync on the DDJ-1000SRT? I don’t see that listed as an issue on the Hardware Page.

I’m currently using DJay Pro AI v4.1.6 and I still can’t sync Beat FX on my DDJ-1000SRT. The BPM just stays at 120, and I have to manually tap it in to match the songs.