DDJ 1000 with Djay Pro 2 Beat Fx doesn’t work ! !

DDJ 1000 with Djay Pro 2 Beat Fx doesn’t work ! !

And also sound color fix only pitch and filter work

Already the driver for my mac

Does anyone know why or how to fix that

Tks

Please fix asap

Hi there,

some effects which are not 100% applicable in djay Pro 2 are not supported.
These Beat FX are treated internally.

We are very sorry for that.

Hi guys,

as CorradJ mentioned, the FX section can only be used on the Master Out (MST channel) due to hardware limitations.

Regarding the Jog Wheel latency, is the latency occuring right after start up? 

Hi guys,

as CorradJ mentioned, the FX section can only be used on the Master Out (MST channel) due to hardware limitations.

Hi guys,

Hi guys,

If u want REKORDBOX FEATURES u have 2 use REKORDBOX.

Off course they do’nt work in SOFTWARE THEY ARE NOT DESIGNED FOR!

How do you have an expensive controller like DDJ-1000 and not know this???

True, and there are other things that are not good would be reviewed, I have a few days and I’m testing with the Mac with Djay pro 2 connected to USB A DDJ 1000 and an Asus Notebook Windows with Rekordbox connected to USB C to see the various differences.
I add that the Jog that in comparison to Rekordbox have a considerable latency. With the CDJ 400 and the DDJ Ergo they turn well.
The various defects could be pointed out, hoping that they will intervene on compatibility.

The Beat Fx only works if I put the selector on the Master all to DX (MST), they do not work if I assign them to the Deejay Pro Decks (1-2-3-4).

The Beat FX in DjayPro 2 only work in hardware at the master output by moving the selector (2-4) to MST and also works by selecting the Mic.
The Beat FX controls are all mapped into midi but it is difficult to manage the effects of the Djay pro 2 Deck 1-2-3-4 with the selected controls. Something can be done but we have to work on it.

For the 4 Sound Color FX buttons are not detected in DjayPro 2 as Midi controls but i (3-18) and (3-20) are working as Filter and Pitch while i (3-17) and (3-19) can not to be mapped.

I go back to the attack maybe the time is ripe:
When you improve the support for the DDj 1000, at least make the Jog’s work well, they have excessive latency and inaccuracy. Take some inspiration from Atomix?
Thank you

Thanks for your attention
Latency compared to other controllers, when I connect the cdj 400 to the deejaypro2 the answer is immediate, with ddj ergo the same, with ddj 1000 it is a bit slow in using vinyl, if you move the Jog back and forth, you realize that it is not immediate but with slight Lag, the choice to buy the ddj 1000 took place after the announcement of compatibility with Deejay Pro 2. And I risked buying it, even if certain effects don’t go and the Display is the important thing that it works at least like the cdj 400 or Ergo in the Vinyl movement. I have also tried to change the values in the Midi settings but they are already at maximum and then the rotation of the Jog no longer respects the right proportions.
It obviously means on Mac also because this Post is under Deejay pro Mac.
I reported it already in the first post
Hi

practically if you move quickly the Jog in vinyl mode on the beat, after a while taking the rhythm it happens “you lose the joke” you move a little I don’t know how to explain but if you are Dj you understand from. It is not as precise as with the other controllers tested, or how it behaves with Rekordbox, and it is not written to me by some idiot that the console is made for Rekordbox, because I already know it, but I repeat that I bought it only after Algoriddim has declared it compatible with DeeJay Pro 2 for Mac.

and in any case I don’t expect anything, I only ask if the DDJ 1000 with Deejay Pro 2, which I consider to be one of the best, if not the best, DJ software, can be rendered more strongly, and is the only software at the moment that has me “distanced” from the Cdj and from the Vinyl, even if when I can on the Vinyls I go back to it when that is love.
Thank you

so why does internal beat fx not work??? It should normally. Have u got an idea about that?

Corradj u r right. So question is, would it be possible to remap the routing on all decks so that you can select every deck for that internal FXs? Is it possible to solve this by remapping???

This Is Not A rekordbox future These effects Are internal on the Controller. Dude read it right. It works But just at the master. It Is nice to have the possibilty to change the Software for Special Events where it is Great to have a Spotify Implantation. Read the Thread exactly before u giving stupid comments