DDJ-1000SRT Beat FX Auto BPM not working (MacOS)

Hi

I‘ve got a new Pioneer DDJ-1000SRT and I‘m running it with the newest Drivers for Mac (4.0.1) and Firmware (1.05), but the Auto detect of the BPM for the Beat FX is not working properly. The BPM is blinking and is stuck on 120 BPM, no matter if I change between the individual channels or the Master channel. Is this a known problem for the 1000SRT? Thanks for any help :slight_smile:

Hi @fizzyleclou,

Thanks for reporting the issue here with the DDJ-1000SRT not showing the correct BPM. We haven’t been able to reproduce the issue on our devices here.

For this reason, could you please take a video of the issue occurring and drop it here? Just let me know when you’ve done so, and then I can further troubleshoot this with you.

Thanks in advance!

Hi @Emily

I finally found some time to make a video. I just uploaded it.
My Effects BPM is still locked to 120 BPM if it’s on Auto, it doesn’t matter if I have it on the Master or the correct channel it does not detect the BPM of the playing track.

Thanks for your help.
Kind regards
Michel

Just as a follow up info, I tried my DDJ-1000SRT with VirtualDJ 2021 and the Auto BPM detection works without a problem. Therefore, this shouldn’t be a hardware problem.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue as well. I have to manually tap in the BPM each time I want to use the FX correctly. A fix would be greatly appreciated!

Apologies for the delay here on this thread - thanks for continuing to provide your feedback! I’ve pushed this again with our Development Team to further investigate, and I’ll update you here as soon as I hear from them.

Thanks in advance for your patience!

1 Like

Hi All,

Thanks again for your patience and all of your feedback. I’ve heard back from our Dev Team, and they’ve been able to confirm now, as you’ve said, that the auto BPM of the Beat FX section doesn’t work with djay at the moment. Our team is investigating whether we can add support for this in the future, and I’ll keep this thread updated with any news.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention! :pray:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.