DDJ-400 and DJAY Pro 2 Crossfader issues

Noticing many crossfader issues with my new DDJ-400 and DJay Pro 2; specifically:

• Cross-fader “invert” setting never gets it right; either the UI is backwards and the sound is ok, or the other way around; tried the MIDI prefs for inverting…
  • Cross-fader curve changes do nothing; my mix is always 100% one deck; when I get to the end, it flips to the other deck.

I found several other issues posted by other users from the last two years and appear to mimic my problem. All of the issues have been closed for inactivity; seems like a resolution was never posted.

I’m using the latest everything, as my whole setup is new as of today.

Hi @batchku,

Thanks for joining our Community. I’m sure we’ll find a solution to your problem.

Could you please provide the following information:

• Which device do you have?

• Which OS version is running on your device?

• Which djay version are you using? (If you are using an iOS/ Android device, please open the djay settings and scroll down to determine the version number.)

• Please explain step-by-step the issue you are experiencing, what you expect to happen, and what actually happens.

Thanks in advance for the additional information! I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers, G

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.