DDJ-FLX10 MIDI MAPPING Not working

I can’t change my MIDI mapping for my FLX10.
My major issue is the jogs. The mapping needs to be tweaked for scratching. They are too sensitive. Virtual dj and serato I have no issue doing complex scratches. I would like to be able to change the setting but every time I do so in Djay pro 5.2 it crashes every time I go to save the changes. I am using the windows version.

Another issue is the stems button are in the off position (unlit) when I load a song. If I do turn them on, they then work meaning when I then mute a stem the light for that stem turns off and the stem is muted. But every time I load a song, I have to press the buttons on the controller or those functions to be active.

Lastly without being able to save my midi mapping changes I can’t change the beat effects from the current mapping.

I read somewhere that midi mapping changes is disabled. Is this true?

Hi @adacosta7, when creating new topics, please do not forget to answer the questions in our template with specific details about your setup not just “iPad” or “Latest Version”. This helps all of our community moderators to provide the most effective support to users with the utmost efficiency. Thanks!

Device Model (ex. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen):
Version of operating system (ex. iOS 17.3.1):
Version of djay (ex. 5.1.3):
Hardware/controllers used (ex. Reloop Ready):

Hello! It’s been more than 10 days since my last reply. I’m going to consider this topic completed for now so I can focus on others. However, please feel free to respond and we can definitely revisit this. Thanks!