DDJ REV 7 Updates?

NOTE: Please use the search function above before posting to avoid creating duplicate topics.

• Device model (OS SONOMA 14.5 M1 chip): MACBOOK PRO 14

• Version of djay (5.1.7):

• Hardware/controllers used *(PIONEER DDJ REV 7 )

Your question/suggestion/feedback:

Jog Wheel Display ever work ?

BPM Sync temperamental any bug fix update ?

Using STEMS without shift key , anytime soon ?

Thank you

Hi @Frank_Trenado, thanks for the details about your setup.

1. Please note that the jog wheel displays are not currently supported on the REV7. DJ Controllers, DJ Mixers and other DJ Accessories | Algoriddim
  2. Please elaborate on the “BPM Sync temperamental” issue. Can you please try to capture a video of the issue, upload it to your Google Drive/Dropbox, enable sharing permissions, then share a link to the video here?
  3. If you do not like the way the Neural Mix controls are currently MIDI Mapped, you should be able to remap these yourself to remove the Shift Key requirement. Here’s a guide to MIDI Mapping on macOS. https://help.algoriddim.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014911871-How-do-I-MIDI-map-a-controller-on-djay-Pro-for-Mac
    Thanks!
1 Like

Hello! It’s been nearly 10 days since my last reply. I’m going to consider this topic completed for now so I can focus on others. However, please feel free to respond and we can definitely revisit this. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.